Sharestates, a leading real estate financial technology (fintech) platform designed to accelerate the redevelopment and rehabilitation of communities, announced several promotions to strengthen its senior management team.
The promotions include:
- Stephan Leccese to President & Chief Operating Officer
- Billie Adams to SVP Sales & Marketing
- Stephanie Balducci to VP Lending Operations
- Jason Redding to Sr. Director Loan Origination
These recent promotions follow a strong history of recognizing internal talent for advancement and come after a broader expansion of the executive team and Board of Directors over the past year, which established oversight and added experienced leadership in key areas of the Company.
The recent additions included:
- Rayman Mathoda (former CEO of Xome, Co-Chief Executive Officer of Genesis Capital) as Independent Board Member
- Tina DelDonna as Chief Financial Officer
- Amy Doshi as General Counsel
- Jeremy Moretti as Chief Human Resource Officer